Looking for an easy breakfast?
This breakfast practically makes itself!
Sometimes I’m in a hurry, sometimes, I’m just plain lazy! That’s why when it comes to breakfast, it has to be easy, fast, and of course it has to be good (because who would want to eat bad food)?
This is my version of avocado toast.
You may have tried this delish dish at restaurants or this may be the first you’ve ever heard of it, either way, it’s just something you have to try.
You can add a salad of delicate greens (like baby kale or arugula) or just pair it with some cucumbers cut into spears.
It just doesn’t get easier than this!
My clean up was so easy – all I had to clean was a knife and a plate.
And, it was healthy too. I got my healthy fats from the avocado, I got vegetables, and I got fiber. The gluten free bread has 3 grams of fiber per slice!
Way to rock a morning with the Breakfast of Champions!
- 2 slices gluten free bread or bread of choice
- ¼ avocado sliced
- 2 slices of tomato
- red onion sliced (optional)’
- ½ tsp Everything But The Bagel seasoning mix optional
- 3 ” cucumber cut into 4 spears
- Toast bread slices.
- Arrange sliced avocado on top of bread.
- Top with tomato and onion slices.
- Sprinkle with bagel seasoning mix.
- Serve with cucumber spears next to toast on plate seasoned with your favorite spices.