I love the taste of coffee and I love alcoholic coffee drinks like Kahlua and Bailey’s, I just don’t want the alcohol.
This is my special version of a creamy coffee after dinner drink.
You probably wouldn’t think that combining rosemary and coffee would be a winning combination, but they actually pair beautifully! In fact, the taste is so delicious you may forget there’s no alcohol in it.
I use the rosemary with honey to make a simple syrup that’s light and delicate. The coffee is a cold brew that’s steeped with flavor. And instead of dairy milk or cream, I use oat milk to give it that creamy consistency.
It’s definitely a drink you won’t soon forget (for all the right reasons)!
Rosemary Coffee Cream
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1-2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- a splash of water
- 1/4 cup cold brew coffee
- 1-2 Tbsp rosemary simple syrup
- 1 Tbsp oat milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Make the simple syrup by bringing honey, rosemary, and water to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes. When ready, cool completely.
- Combine the coffee, oat milk, vanilla extract, and 1-2 Tbsp rosemary syrup in a festive glass and give it a good stir.